Vote For My Stripper Photo At Aussielicious


I'm asking all my Natural City Man blog followers to help me out and vote for my Portrait Of A Stripper, which I entered in the current Photo Challenge at the website of fellow nudist Brenton Parry at Aussielicious.com.au.  This is a photo I snapped of stripper at Splash Bar in NYC before it closed. Before anyone comments that traditionally a portrait should be of one's face, I'd like to suggest that I was using the term "portrait" loosely: the photo is attempting to illustrate that the stripper's body is the focal point of his persona at this moment in time, his face being virtually non-existent. In any case, I thought it was a good photo but it's not doing too well in this competition. 

If you like it, please vote for David #8 at this link:
http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2014/07/04/voting-time-on-the-portrait-challenge/

Thanks in advance.
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl