Fabio Fognini Naked For Cosmo UK


I just got back from NYC last night, and I'm a bit tired today and lacking in inspiration.  Moments such as this require one to lead with strength, so I'm just going to post Fabio Fognini's naked ass! While I was await Cosmo UK released its nude photo spread of tennis star Fabio Fognini, who is one of my all time favorites. Those sexy dark eyes and devilish smile suggest just the right mixture of bad boy and sweetness that I find irresistible. And did I mention his ass!!!! Who couldn;t get lost in there for hours. He's simply gorgeous. My one hope is that he doesn't seek to acquire any further tattoos.



Here are a few more playful poses: 

No wonder these chipmunks are happy!

Move the towel!


Share this Photos :

1 comment:

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl