The Perth Firemen Full Monty Strip


Most of my Natural City Man blog followers know that I love to see average guys doing a real Full Monty.  I found a recent video on YouTube of the Perth Firemen stripping at a Charity event and was dismayed to see that the all the interesting bits were either pixelated or deleted, especially since the Perth Fireman who appeared in and uploaded the video made reference in the description of standing with his cock out in a room of screaming women.  Luckily, I found a second video of this Full Monty strip which left in all the dicks!  I edited both videos together and the result can be seen below.











                                                                                 
Share this Photos :

1 comment:

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl