Rob From California Bares His Beautiful Bum


Occasionally, my Natural City Man blog followers send me naked photos of themselves that they allow me to upload on my blog. I love this because it gives all my readers an opportunity to see real men, not models, in the buff and because itsix dictates to me that my blog has reached a level of respectability.  Last night I received a request for travel information from Rob of California in connection with a trip he plans to take shortly.  As a thank you, he e-mailed me these fantastic photos of himself in which he bares his beautiful ass in the great outdoors. The first of two shots (above ) was snapped at Mt. Democrat, Colorado in 1979 and the second photo (directly below) was also taken at the same location in 2012.  Some things really do improve with age. What a nice, round beefy ass: my very favorite type of butt as many of you know.


The urge to bare all at our national wonders is probably irresistible to Rob, so the below photo finds him baring ass at the Grand Canyon. It's grand, indeed.  


Here's hoping Rob has a safe trip and send back plenty more naked photos for posting! Thanks Rob.
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl