Brandon Rubendall Flashback : Stripping At Splash Bar in 2011


 A blog follower asked me to re-upload the video I shot of Broadway actor/dancer/singer Brandon Rubendall in 2011 at Splash Bar in NYC. Brandon was a relative newcomer on the Broadway scene back then, appearing on Broadway for the first time in the ensemble for Spider Man. The occasion was a Broadway Bares: Solo Strips event and Brandon brought the house down, showing a bit of his bush when he removes his thong for a delighted audience. I shot this video from close up and I must say I think it's pretty revealing. How I miss these small strip-tease events at Splash!

 














Share this Photos :

1 comment:

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl