Men Of The Strip NYC


I was hoping by now to have some video from the Broadway Bares Solo Strips that took place over the weekend, but so far, I haven't been able to obtain anything to upload.  Since I know my Natural City Man followers have a need to see hot men stripping,  I'm featuring this video I found from Men Of The Strip, a male stripper troupe that performs in New York City regularly. Their strip-teases are in the familiar bump-n-grind in tongs vein, but they are good-looking go-go boys. If I do get some video from the Solo Strips, I promise to upload it as quickly as possible.












Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl