James Franco And His Instagrams


I really like James Franco. He's a terrific actor, and I sympathize with his calling the New York Times critic, who panned his performance in the Broadway revival of Of Mice And Men, "a little bitch". I've been enjoying the exhibitionist photos he's tweeted to his followers and sincerely hope that someday he feels comfortable tweeting his followers a frontal of himself, but I'll be the first to admit that the photos he's been tweeting are getting stranger by the second. His latest tweets features photos of himself, cuddling (presumably naked) next to Keegan Allen. Now, I wouldn't think these photos strange if James were "out", but he claims to be straight. What gives? 












Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl