Vote for My Aussielicious "Movement" Photo

 

There's another photo challenge over at the Aussielicious website, and this time I tried to do something different: I'm not naked in the photo entry! In fact, I'm not even in the photo I chose for the Aussielicious competition. I'm also coming in almost dead last, so maybe it wasn't such a good idea. The theme of the contest is "movement" and  the photo I entered ( above) is of the moving clouds over Joshua Tree National Park, one of my favorite places on earth.

I need your support, blog followers!

Please vote for David, Clouds #9. Here's the voting link:

http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2014/03/08/which-movement-is-your-favourite/
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl