Happy Birthday Suit Photos : From Dick To Ass







It's that time again. My birthday day is here and in keeping with Natural City Man blog tradition, I've uploaded some of my birthday suit photos! These are from the vault, so to speak. I don't have any new ones to offer because I've just been busy moving from coast to coast. I found these while I was clearing out my New York co-op and thought that they were good enough to share, especially since some of my blog followers apparently like tan lines.  So, here I am from dick to ass. If you like the photos, please take the time to leave a comment and wish a Happy Birthday to me!






Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl