Christopher Atkins Revisited





I recently caught up with Christopher Atkins at the Loew's Hollywood Hotel, where he was participating in a  Celebrity Autograph show. I shot the photograph above.  These shows are usually tacky events in which a lot of bored celebrities appear to meet their adoring fans, so as to sell them their autographs at $20 a piece. Chris has a large gay following, something that is not lost on him and he meets each request to sign his nude Playgirl Centerfold or the infamous naked photos taken by Gregg Gorman with a tremendous sense of humor. He even joked with me about complaints he received when his Playgirl Centerfold originally appeared and some were offended by the huge shadow cast in the water by his package. He assured me that his member wasn't that large! For those of my blog followers who would like to judge for themselves. I'm featuring the nude photos shot by Gregg Gorman for his book "As I See It",  as well as some photo caps from some forgettable film in which Chris visits a nude beach and strips out of his board shorts to real a lovely ass.











   



Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl