Topher DiMaggio Fucked by Boyfriend Lance Luciano




I managed to download the video of Topher DiMaggio bottoming for the first time for his real life boyfriend Lance Luciano. As I said in a previous posting, I can't explain it but it's quite exciting to this big top finally getting fucked in that beautiful ass and Lance fucks him doggy-style, which is my favorite position, both to view from and to receive. (I know too much information but you can form your own visual images!) Lance gives Topher's ass a good work-out, although I wish he employed a little bit more hip action during the fuck. Topher appears to imply that it's painful but that's only to highlight that he doesn't often do this. I wonder.



















I've included Topher's cum shot at the end of the video and it is explosive but I would have preferred it had he shot all over himself rather than on Lance's face. By the way, I had to replace the actual voice track with some stock music. If I can fix that at a later date with the actual voice track, I'll upload the sequence again.









Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl