See My Nude Photos In GO NAKED Magazine


There's a new magazine GO NAKED available on-line, designed for practicing nudists, exhibitionists and  voyeurs alike. I guess I fit into all three of those categories and I have to say I greatly enjoy receiving my monthly copy of the magazine, which is absolutely free. All one has to do is sign-up for your free subscription at www.GoNakedMagazine.com. The Christmas issue has just been published and there are two photos of me included in the issue, which I've cut and pasted below.
The magazine has many interesting features on Nudist Clubs across the world, nude beaches, nude travel sites and nude photos submitted by readers themselves. The magazine is meant to be non-sexual but there's a healthy dose of hunky-looking guys featured in each issue, and if a sexual thought crosses your mind while flipping the pages, that's allowed!



 

 
 

Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl