Palm Springs Halloween 2013


This was my first Halloween in Palm Springs and although the scene was a bit more tame than Greenwich Village, it was also a bit more manageable. There's no formal parade in Palm Springs but the locals do get all decked out in costumes and promenade down Palm Canyon. Lots of drag queens and lots of Village People. The highlight of the evening was the Costume Contest a few blocks North, which got started at about 8PM.  There were showgirls in feathers and Lilli Munster and Butch, Buzz Light Year  and of course my favorite Mr. Trojan.
















Mr. Trojan was the highlight of the event for me, at least. I asked him what he was wearing under his tunic and he obligingly lifted his tunic to reveal that he was totally naked underneath, although he didn't allow me to photograph him. He was quite impressive! 





Here's my video of highlights from the Costume Contest.


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl