Meet Darth Joey : Uncensored and Uninhibited




I always encourage my blog followers to send me photos of themselves, preferably totally naked, so that I can introduce them to other blog followers, who will appreciate the viewing. Darth Joey is a contributor at the Just A Dream website who describes himself as a Catholic, bisexual, health and fitness fanatic. He's also a college student and US Army Reservist.  Joey send out an alert this morning indicating that he had posted some new nude selfies on his tumblr at DarthJoey.tumblr.com. His tumblr mostly features hunky male models and numerous naked self portraits.  I quickly investigated the link he provided and was quite impressed at Joey's uninhibited side. I love a man in uniform but I prefer Joey out of uniform!  I was ever so impressed by his hot perfectly toned body and quite frankly by his big dick which he features quite often and frequently totally erect. There are even artistically photo-enhanced enderings of Joey cumming and a video of Joey jerking his big cock! I would have liked to have seen a complete portraiture of Joey, dick to ass, in a fully aroused state but maybe that will come later! We can only hope.

In the photo grouping featured here, Joey provides us with a sexy modified strip-tease in which he slowly removes his black briefs and exposes his big cock in all its glory. Very sexy.












Once his cock is fully in hand, Joey has no problem working it into a frenzy!










Here are some artistic rendering of his cumming.









Here's Joey's jerk-off video. "Short but worth it" is how Joey describes it.
 

If any of my blog followers have exhibitionist tendencies of their own and would like to be seen on the Natural City Man blog, please send me an e-mail at DavidAsset78@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to feature you here. Your feature can be as modest or explicit as you so wish.
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl