One Million Page Views Requires A Spontaneous Strip-tease


Today, the Natural City Man blog achieved ONE MILLION page views! In honor
of the occasion, I decided that a spontaneous strip- tease was in order and of course, I always go full Monty!  I'm not entirely sure why I participated in this photo shoot or when it dates back to. I suspect the photos are about  twenty five years old, judging from the chest hair displayed and the lack of definition in my torso. I found them recently while clearing out my Manhattan apartment and thought my blog followers would like to see them on this special occasion.





Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl