One Last Look At New York City


I spent my last night in New York City, as a resident, in a suite at the Renaissance Hotel in the Times Square area, neon blazing outside my windows from every direction. It was all quite grand. I lived in New York, off and on, for most of my life and occupied the same apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhattan since 1975. My time in NYC was wonderful and crazy; sometimes sad, sometimes incredibly ecstatic; always interesting and lately always very, very difficult. The noise, the crowds, the tremendous expense finally encouraged me to find a saner, kinder sort of life. Tomorrow, I'll officially be a resident of Rancho Mirage in the Southern California desert, a spot of earth I've enjoyed since the early 90s. Whenever I worked on a film project based in Los Angeles, I'd drive down on weekends with the production crew to the Palm Springs area to party and unwind and I fell in love with the desert. I knew that I'd return to the desert over and over again but never dreamed that I'd one day own a home there. It's time now for me to live my dream.
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl