Grabbing My Ass


 I was hopping all over my bedroom last night, getting ready for a good night's sleep, when my husband announced that he was going to grab my ass. I thought that was his code for wanting me to switch roles and become the power bottom for the evening. Having packed boxes and moved furniture all day long, I was totally exhausted and was happy to discover that what he actually meant was that he found his Canon Sure Shot and was actually snapping a few photos of my butt. The shots are bit eclectically framed but interesting none the less. I guess I'll have to invoke that inner slutty power bottom tomorrow!






This last one I posed for:




Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl