Getting Close To One Million Page Views



 I've said this before but I find it amazing just how many people one can reach through the Internet.  Having started the Natural City Man blog about a year and a half ago, I had no idea if an obscure website would find an audience or if it would simply be a cathartic experience for me, much akin to keeping a diary. I'm happy to report that the Natural City Man blog is on track to achieve 1,000,000 page views very soon. When it does, I have a "special" feature ready to celebrate the event. I won't reveal what that might be but here's a hint: I'll be getting naked for the occasion!


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl