Camille Lacourt : Revisited






I thought it was time to revisit French Olympic Swimmer and sometimes underwear model Camille Lacourt. who has been steadily trending in the Natural City Man page view statistics. Our blog followers clearly want to see more of this hunky backstroke swimmer, wearing less. I found these beautiful new photos of Camille and knew I had to share them with our blog readers.










As far as I know, Camille has not yet posed nude but I did manage to find this quick view of his posterior. I'm hoping we someday are accorded an unobstructed view of the assets!

        
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl