American Ballet Theatre's Daniil Simkin In a Terrific Video


 

I found this terrific video featuring American Ballet Theatre's Principle Dancer Daniil Simkin called appropriately "Simkin In The City".  It's set to a Minkus' lilting melody from Don Quixote, which happens to be one of my favorite ballets. Now, I realize that a lot of my blog followers don't share my passion for ballet but the video features a cute male dancer (Danniil) in white tights and he has a great ass! So, enjoy it on that level, if you must.
 




  
                                    
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl