Natural City Man Transitioning To Natural Desert Man



As some of you may know, I'm closing down my New York City Co-Op and moving permanently to the Southern California desert in the Palm Springs area. After living forty years, virtually uninterrupted except for residences established in various other cities for long-term working conditions, I've decided that it's time to leave New York City. The fact is that while I'll always love the opportunity to partake in the greatest offerings in theatre, ballet, opera and music that New York City provides, living in the city is just getting too difficult. I can't abide the crowds one experiences when one ventures into the theater district and the subways, while highly effective as a means of transportation, are just too unpleasant to even describe. Added to these negatives is the fact that the city has just become too unbelievably expensive and maintaining two residences, one in New York and the other in the desert, is just not feasible. For sure, I'll undoubtedly return to the city to enjoy its cultural attractions but it's time to move on to a gentler, kinder place. As such, my updating of the Natural City Man blog is going to be very sporadic, until I establish my base on the West Coast. I did want to leave you with one more opportunity to see me naked before I head west, so I've provided the above photo in accordance with my followers' frequent request to see more full-frontals.  Hope you all have a great summer.
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl