Greg Louganis : Hotter Than Ever


I remember the first time I saw Greg Louganis naked in Playgirl Magazine. I still had raging hormones at the time and couldn't contain myself....literally. I took matters into my own hand. Greg was an early idol to me and I simply couldn't believe this beautiful man and Olympic athlete was actually displaying his naked behind and what a beautiful behind it was. More than twenty five years later, Greg is still amazing me. He posed for these two photos for Out and at age 53, the man is still smoking hot. I wish he'd agree to reprise his centerfold for Playgirl and give us another glimpse of his fabulous ass and maybe more. Playgirl, can you hear me!

Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl