My Red And Nude Self-Portrait At Aussielicious


Aussielicious, that terrific website created by Photographer/Model/Aerial Artist Brenton Parry, is featuring another photo challenge this month. The object of the challenge is the photo must contain something red. I had been wanting to experiment with digital silk screen effects for sometime and decided this would be the time. My entry is above and below you'll find the various stages my nude self-portrait went through before it was suitable for the Red Challenge. If you like the photo, I'll ask you at the end of the month to vote for me.

Here's the link to the Aussielicious feature:

http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2013/06/11/challenger-6-david/



Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl