A Time In Every Man's Life








 I think there's a time in almost everyman's life, when he wants to be taken seriously. He's simply tired of being treated like a green-horn kid. It's time to become a man ----- it's time to grow a beard. I came to this phase in my late thirties. I was working in television at the time as a production manager and because I was much younger than most of the producers I was assigned to, I always felt as if they didn't respect my opinion and I mistakenly thought it was on account of the age difference. My aim was to set this all straight by growing a full beard and mustache and by adding bulk to my skinny kid body.  I found these photos recently that were taken during a shoot in Rome and had a good laugh at the sight of my face covered by facial hair. My husband has never seen me in real life with a beard and claims to have found the photos of me in various stages of undress to be highly erotic. Maybe I should ditch that razor once again?









 


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl