New Favorite Website: Guyz Beach



I just found a cool website that I added to my favorite links on the Natural City Man blog and it's called Guyz Beach. It features only photos of regular guys on the beach, most of them in good shape and comfortable being totally nude in public. Most of the photos are self-submissions but some are re-blogged from other websites. Unlike most websites that ask for submissions and never post any of them, Guyz Beach accepted my nude photos from Hawaii and posted them that same day. That's encouraging. I've re-blogged a few myself on this page to give you an idea of what the Guyz Beach website is all about. If you want to see more or if you'd like to submit your own naked photos , here's the link:  








Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl