Broadway Bares Solo Strips at XL (May 5, 2013): James Brown III


James Brown III is appearing on Broadway in Wicked and some of the floor work he provided during Broadway Bares Solo Strips at XL last Sunday were just that.  James' strip was devilishly hot, unfortunately I had some trouble shooting it, given the restless group sitting in front of me. I think you can get the gist of it however and there is that wonderful ass to enjoy!
  



























If you are enjoying the videos I'm posting from Broadway Bares and can't attend an event in-person, please consider donating to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids. Tickets can be purchased for the Broadway Bares upcoming extravaganza at Roseland on June 23 and donations can be made at this link:

http://www.broadwaybares.com/home.php

I'm going to combine all these strips into video and I'll post it with a link for my followers on Vimeo. I haven't been using YouTube of late, since this service began indiscriminately deleting my videos, allegedly for violating their ban on nudity, even though identical videos can be found all over YouTube.   
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl