Andrew Christian Fan Photos



My favorite underwear/swimsuit/jockstrap manufacturer, Andrew Christian, has a feature on its website and  tumblr called AC Fan Photos in which it posts photos from its many followers and fans, most of them semi- or fully naked. Some of my naturalcityman blog followers have requested that I post a fully erect shot of myself on this blog. While I'm not ready to do that, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Hence I forwarded the above photo of myself and wearing an AC Anatomically Correct Pouch Swimsuit to the AC Fan Blog. So far they haven't published it but I'm posting it here hoping to satisfy some of my blog followers.

Here are some of the fan shots I copied from the AC board:

 



 









Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl