Then and Now : Always A Natural City Man


Then

St. Barts circa 1978




 


Now

Miami April 2013



                                          

I found these photos from my younger days taken at Grand Saline Beach in St. Bart's and I wasn't sure how I should publish them.  I decided to contrast them to my present physical state. What happened to all that hair? How did my back, shoulders and ass get so big?  Mind you, I'm not complaining, at least not about the later.   I have several more poses taken in that same Miami hotel room which I'll publish in the next week or two.

Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl