Philip Fusco : Underwear Model With Self-Help Tips And A Gorgeous Ass





I have a confession to make:  I usually don't find male models to be very sexy.  For sure, they're usually handsome and their bodies are finely chiseled but that extra fire that creates a stirring in my pants is often not that.  Happily, I find that not to be the case in connection with underwear model Philip Fusco.  Possessing a boyish charm with a sweet smile and sparkling bedroom eyes,  Philip is simply hotter than hell.  His body is beautifully toned without having that weight- lifter bulky appearance.  Did I mention yet that his ass is divine because it falls into the same category as Michaelangelo's David. Lucky is the man who can part those cheeks! 

I've assembled here my favorite photos of Philip including a full frontal nude. Even his cock is amazing. Also featured below are a few videos of Philip. In one he provides some self- help tips and only he could look so cute speaking such nonsense.
















 
                                                                               











Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl