Haulover Nude Beach : Revisited April 2013






In October 2012, I visited Haulover Beach in North Miami, Florida for the first time and posted photographs and a video I made in connection to my trip to the beach.  I had the pleasure of spending last  week in North Miami and managed to visit Haulover every day of my stay. I love this beach with its quiet abandon. I have shot numerous photos and edited another video, all of which I'm presenting here. I apologize in advance for some of the shakiness in the video, since it was extremely windy last week at the shoreline. In the opening sequence before the title credit,  I have included a  scene of me undressing which unbeknownst to me was shot by my husband on his IPhone.  Any excuse for a strip-tease!


































Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl