Featuring Brenton Parry


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Brenton Parry's photography and his blog Aussielicious.  Brenton has been very kind to me and was the first to graciously offer to feature my nude photographs on his blog, after having entered a self-portrait in one of his photo challenges about two years ago. On his blog the other day, he casually mentioned that there were full-frontal photographs of himself on various websites and a funny thing happened. I noticed that many naturalcityman blog followers were searching this blog for his nude photos. When I e-mailed Brenton about this phenomena, he immediately offered to allow me to post whatever photographs of him I found on the internet. Always up to the challenge, I found some stunning nude photos of Brenton including two very impressive full-frontals and may I be the first to say that Brenton's got quite a gorgeous cock. His arse isn't too bad either.








 

I also found a video (below) that Brenton produced which is a compilation of some of his photo shoots, some with clothes and some without. It's interesting to observe the different moods he is able to easily invoke. 








Brenton is not only a talented photographer/ model, he is multi-talented and in his spare time is an aerial artists who works primarily with silks.  Here's a video of his impressive work in the air.

                                                                 
                                                                                              

As further evidence of Brenton's talent as a photographer, his latest book Aussielicious Men is available in IPad format and in hard cover copy and it features some of the best looking guys from OZ wearing zero clothing. Here's a link to purchase a copy: http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2013/02/17/my-book-is-now-available/


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl