Vote For My Naked Ass at Aussielicious AGAIN


It all seems so silly but Brenton Parry, the creator of the Aussielicious blog, received complaints ---- actually nasty on-line comments--- suggesting that because he included the photo of one contestant named Hiram in the voting link and no others, he was attempting to influence the voting.  Whatever! In any case, Brenton is starting the voting over again, so I have to ask all my blog followers to once again go to Aussielicious and vote for my nude self-portrait sitting in a chair by the window. It's #1) David.

Here's the link:
  http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2013/03/08/lets-try-this-voting-again/

Since I realize it's quite a lot to ask that you repeat this voting process, I'm posting as a consolation, some of the other photos from this same session. I really wasn't sure which one to chose. You can decide if I made the right choice.








Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl