Naturalcityman Getting Close to 500K Page Views

 
The naturalcityman blog is getting very close to hitting 500,000 page views.  To mark the event, I'm going to do something slightly different.  For sure, I'll be getting fully naked on the blog but at the request of a loyal blog follower, I'm going to venture into the realm of embarrassment nudity, at least ever so slightly. I found some photos taken when I was probably about 30ish and wasn't sure what to do with them. They were taken at a somewhat embarrassing photo session. I decided that they would be appropriate for this big event along with a story about just how embarrassed I was at the time.

Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl