Justin Smith Full-Frontal At Broadway Bares


A follower of the naturalcityman blog e-mailed me to ask if there were any "costume malfunctions" at Broadway Bares: Winter Burlesque i.e. did anyone's dick get flashed and I mistakenly responded that alas there were none at the 9PM performance. How wrong I was! In editing my extended video, I discovered that in fact Justin Smith's hands just weren't fast enough to hide his cock which popped-out as the girls pulled off his boxers. I created a video out of Austin's split-second full-frontal exposure along with some slow motion and a zoom effect. It appears Austin sports a cock ring.... just in case you're interested!









 






Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl