Charlie Williams: Before He Danced On The Oscars




If you looked hard enough last night during the Oscars telecast, you could see Charlie Williams, dancing behind Daniel Radcliffe for a minute or so. He had much better exposure during Broadway Bares 20: Strip-opoly, the highlight of which was Charlie Williams' strip-tease to Lady Gaga's Ring My Bell. Dressed as a bellboy, Charlie's strip is accomplished with the help of several drag queens who remove his uniform until he has only a washcloth to cover his privates. I fondly remember Charlie gyrating right over my head, since I luckily was standing at the edge of the Roseland runway. I had a bird's eye view of his luscious ass, a sight I will never forget.














The very first time Charlie Williams caught my attention, he was appearing in the dance ensemble of the Broadway show Memphis. It was the night of the Mr. Broadway competition in 2010 at the Symphony Space on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, an annual charity event benefiting the Ali Forney Center for homeless LGBT youth and Charlie was competing with four other Broadway dancers for the title of Mr. Broadway. He was amazing first rapping, then dancing to "The Main Event" in a originally choreographed, quasi-ballet jazz dance. When he entered in the swimsuit competition wearing a clingy Aussiebum  speedo-style bathing suit, I knew he had the competition sowed up, his smile being every bit as cute as his amazing butt! I shot the video below the night of the competition. Enjoy!


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl