Broadway Bares: Winter Burlesque Extended Video





I finally finished editing all the video I shot at the 9PM performance of Broadway Bares: Winter Burlesque at XL Nightclub in NYC on Jan. 27, 2013. I've made an extended video which runs about 40 minutes and features virtually the entire show, complete with Photo Grabs at the end of the video. It includes some of the acts which I just didn't have room to feature last week on this blog. I've uploaded the extended video to YouTube as an Unlisted Video but followers of the naturalcityman blog may watch it by entering through this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzmkLe-QceI .  I hope you enjoy it and remember that if you are unable to attend a Broadway Bares event, you can still contribute to Broadway Bares at www.broadwaybares.com.




 

 



Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl