Brenton Parry's Book Aussielicious Men




Brenton Parry is a talented photographer and aerial artist who also owns and writes the Aussielicious blog, which I read  before I retire and I frequently contribute to in connection with Brenton's photo contests. In between organizing a  major exhibit of his photographs of male nudes, Brenton  has also produced an incredibly beautiful book appropriately entitled Aussielicious Men. If you think you might enjoy a book consisting entirely of hot Aussie men, tastefully photographed in not a stitch of clothing, this is the book for you! You may visit Brenton's blog through the link below and purchase either a hard cover copy of his book or an attractively-priced IPad downloadable version. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2013/02/17/my-book-is-now-available/








Since Brenton has been so kind as to post  photos of my butt on his Aussielicious blog on several occassions, I thought it only fitting that I return the favorite by closing this feature with a photo of Brenton's quite lovely arse, which is actually the last photo in his book. Hot indeed!



Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl