Shower Time: Self-Portraits Under Water





One of life's simple pleasures costs relatively little and we take it for granted everyday.  It's the thrill of taking an invigorating shower. I can't begin my day without one.  It refreshes, revives and rejuvenates.  It washes away all our bad dreams and fills us with the hope of a new day. 






I loved shooting these photos but they presented a challenge of sorts: how to set an automatic exposure on the outside of the shower without steaming up the lens while I entered the shower for the shots. I used a defogging agent on the lens and  I think it helped contribute to the dreamy effect I was going for. 




Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl