Roberto Bolle In Vanity Fair Italia


One of my major heart throbs, Italian Ballet Dancer Roberto Bolle is featured this month on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia. The photos are exquisite and reveal a more mature Roberto with a finely ripped body. Why they always pose his hand in the wrong place is beyond me! 


 



Roberto has also posed some photos of himself on Twitter which I've never seen before. Hence I thought I'd share them at naturalcityman.



Those amazing buns!

Underwater at the Piazza San Marco in Venice

At the Doge's Palace

With Julie Kent
 

Very cute



With Julie Andrews

Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl