Muscle Mania Strip Show (Extended Video)





NEO





Let's start the New Year off right! For visitors to the naturalcityman blog only, I have posted below an Vimeo link to my Extended Video of the Muscle Mania Male Strip Show which I recorded at SPLASH in New York City on Dec. 9, 2012. The video runs for approximately 30 minutes and contains only the very best of this really hot strip show geared for gay men. https://vimeo.com/64593281

(Note: I originally had posted this video on YouTube but their censors deleted it, even though there's virtually no frontal nudity in the video. YouTube is totally arbitrary and inconsistent about how they apply their censorship rules.)

Neo's Fantastic Ass
I'm not making this video public as of yet because the Muscle Mania show is still playing at SPLASH on Sunday evenings. I'd highly recommend that if you live in NYC, you should rush over to see it. You will not be disappointed by the super hot go-go boys and male strippers, all of whom are available for lap dances. I have some other great footage from some of Muscle Mania's other performances which I'll post a little later on in the month.


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl