Jose Parra for Rufskin: Full Bush Model


I usually don't feature underwear models on my blog, unless they have an accompanying video that's hotter than hell but Jose Parra has to be an exception to my less than rigid rule. Aside from possessing a perfectly toned  body and killer bedroom eyes, he comes with a feature one of my followers has been asking for sometime now: a full bush! I have to admit when I got this request to post photos of more hot guys with "full bushes", I thought it quite funny, since whether or not a guy has a full bush or not only really mattered to me during my younger days when I contemplating giving someone a B/J. It's neither something I crave in a guy's composition or disdain in anyway. In any case, Jose's modeling photos for Rufskin underwear were shot by David Wagner and in each of his poses, Jose seems more than willing to give us a peek at what’s going on underneath those Rufskin underpants. This tan and muscular model reminds us just how seductive and sensual skimpy underwear can be.

















The Full Bush Star!
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl