Happy Birthday Suit !


Well, here they are: my "marker" photographs that I take whenever I hit a milestone. January 23rd is my birthday and this one is a milestone, no doubt about it. Don't be rude and ask me what year it is!  I've been posing for these nude photos ever since my twenty-third birthday and I recently posted those first set of nudes at this link :

 http://naturalcityman.blogspot.com/2012/12/david-asset-at-23-my-first-nude.html?m=1

I have posed for a full set of nudes (dick to ass) every ten years or so. They are a way for me to review my physical progress.  Aside from the obvious --- less hair on the head and more trimming down below--- my back and my ass are getting a bit broader and the finger muscles on opposite sides of my upper chest and my six-pack of abs are now less visible.  The truth about getting older is that one has to work twice as hard to look half as good. The other reality is that at 23 or even 33, it's hard to take a bad photo but when you hit the milestone I've just reached, the really bad photos vastly outnumber the good ones! I'm happy to report though that at least all the equipment is still in good working order. I'm only saying!









We shot these photos at Little Beach on Maui, the best of the remaining nude beaches in Hawaii.  Many of  my favorite spots to nude sunbath have unfortunately converted to a clothing-only policy due to the increased gentrification of the islands. Little Beach remains totally nude and I expect it will for some time due to its impossible location above the cliffs of Big Beach. 
  

                                           Check back in about 8 years for the next milestone!

Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl