Getting Ready for My Full Monty On Jan. 23, 2013


Two different events seem to (quite coincidentally) be happening at just about the same time. We hit 300,000 page views today and Jan. 23, 2013 marks a milestone birthday for me. To honor both events, that pink Aussiebum bathing suit seen in this photo is coming off soon! In keeping with a tradition I started when I was about 23 years old, I've had a full set of complete nude photographs snapped every ten years or so, whenever I've reached a milestone year, so that I can refer back to them over the next decade to check my physical progression. I posed for this year's milestone nudes during the past year at two of my favorite nude beach, Little Beach on Maui. I will post these on my birthday, so come back to see the full monty and if I say so myself, these photos are not at all coy!
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl