Happy National Work In The Nude Day : Friday Dec. 7


Friday December 7th is National Work In The Nude Day. I admit the idea is attractive on paper but in reality how many people are comfortable letting there co-workers see them nude? Okay, I probably don't have a problem with that idea but I do take exception to actually witnessing all my co-workers naked, particularly the nasty CFO I used to work for who had hair sprouting from every orifice and who gave the distinct aural impression of adhering to a no-bathing policy. I also worked with lots of women, so there would also be lots of ladies parts on view and do you really want to know if the Payroll Supervisor shaves her pubes into a lightning flash? Since I now work almost exclusively from home, I could sit at my computer starkers all day on Friday but then my husband would find me there and one thing would lead to another and how much work do you think I'd actually get done? Still, the idea of being naked at one's place of business sounds inviting so I've found some photos to honor the occasion.












They would travel to work by bike...

or on foot....

over rocks...

with little to protect them from the elements...
they'd carpool....

they'd arrive by skateboard...

and on motorcycle ...




over water....


and through the open range...






they'd play with their balls in the nude...











they'd enjoy a drink al fresco...




and when work is done....


they'd shower away the dirt and grime!











Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl