David Asset at 23: My First Nude Photographs

 
Well, the naturalcityman blog finally achieved 200,000 page views and here's my "special" feature as promised. I recently unearthed several boxes of old photographs while  I was clearing out my New York apartment.  These photos that I'm posting on the naturalcityman blog were taken by my first real lover, when I was only twenty-three years old. Believe it or not, I was actually a very shy young man and I had never posed nude before,  but being an award winning documentary film maker and still photographer, he convinced me that I would feel comfortable in front of the camera and that he would photograph me in flattering light. He also assured me that he would provide me with the only printed copies of the photos and the original negatives. To my surprise I found these in a file cabinet in my spare bedroom and they have not been viewed since they were originally taken. I am fairly amazed at how innocent I seem in the photos. My body is clearly not developed, since the photos predate my transformation into a body builder and gym enthusiast.  I also had body hair, since this is before I discovered the virtues of the electric shaver. There's a simplicity to these poses that this jaded New Yorker now finds appealing. I hope you agree. 





I will at a later date, post another set of nudes taken at a later session by the same photographer.
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl