Daniel Day-Lewis

I saw Steven Spielberg's LINCOLN and I was totally blown away by the film and by Daniel Day-Lewis' powerful performance as Abraham Lincoln. I've never been a big fan of his. Too many of his performances strike me as too mannered. Here he is perfect conveying Lincoln's great warm and humanity, as well as his  determined and keenly political being.















This being the naturalcityman blog, I looked everywhere for a photo of Daniel in his skives but I was only able to find a shot of his actual boxers that he autographed for a charity. He clearly has a sense of humor.  In his films, Daniel's done very little skinning even in his early days but I did manage to find this one nude scene from the forgotten comedy Stars and Bars. It' posted below.


                                              Daniel's nude scene from STARS AND BARS
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl