Brenton Parry Exhibition : Freedom


I don't usually plug photographer's work on this blog but today I must make an exception. Australian Fine Art Photographer Brenton Parry who writes the very excellent blog Aussielicious has just posted a video trailer previewing his new exhibition of fifteen male nudes aptly entitled Freedom. I've re-posted the trailer below. (Brenton was extremely kind to last year, featuring me on his blog http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2011/11/01/davids-nude-hawaii/ and I've wanted to return the favor in some way ever since.)  Brenton's Freedom exhibition is expected to debut in Sydney on February 15, 2013. The photos featured here are shots that didn’t make the cut for the final exhibition. If these are the photos that Brenton chose not to include, you can only imagine how beautiful the final photos in his exhibition must be. 
 


I don't wish to cheapen the photos, but I have to say that Brenton certainly has a good eye for some fine Aussie ass.



 


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl