A Cautionary Tale


I recently found these photos taken of me when I was probably about twenty two years old. I was on a summer break from college in Provincetown with a college friend. I vaguely remember thinking that I really didn't want to have any photos taken of me.  I didn't like the way my hair looked : it was too curly and my body had no definition, too skinny in my legs, too fat in the stomach and my ass was non-existent. Looking at these photos now, I realize that there a freshness about me in these portraits that will never be duplicated again. Simply put, I looked pretty good!  I just didn't realize it at the time and I wasn't there to enjoy it.  So take a deep breath each day and try to appreciate what you have, instead of worrying about what you don't.







Coming Soon to naturalcityman blog :  We're inching closer to 200,000 pageviews. To celebrate the occasion, I will publish my very first set of nude photos taken at 23, which I just unearthed while cleaning out my apartment in New York.  As soon as the naturalcityman blog achieves that milestone, I'll post these photos on this blog.  So check back often.


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl