Sauna And Steamroom Civility (Part Two)




One of the very first features I wrote for this blog concerned what I considered to be the ever-crumbling code of civility in connection with the use of the health club sauna and steam room. Just to refresh your memory, I was speaking of a basically mixed health club, consisting of mostly straight men and women but with a small gay community also represented. My concern was over the frequent dick that arrived in my face whenever I decided to partake in the healing effects of the heat generated in these facilities. Today, I experienced something new of sorts and I'm not exactly sure what to make of it. I was relaxing in the sauna after my hour of lifting weights, followed by a fifty-five minute Spin Class and from across the room I saw the ever familiar twitch under another man's towel, alerting me to the delights untold underneath. I chose to just ignore the situation, hoping it would cease but presuming I missed the signal, the man across the sauna decidedly to loosen his towel to show me his fully erect cock. It was actually quite a nice one but a) I'm a monogamous guy and b) even if I weren't, casual sauna sex was never of interest to me. Since I wanted to avoid his coming closer, but not wanting to totally deflate his ego,  I said something to the effect that I thought his dick was quite nice but I just wasn't into sex at the moment. To my surprise, he asked if I'd mind if he just jerked himself off.  Actually, that's something I like watching, so I assured him it was fine and off he went, whacking himself into a frenzy and shooting an enormous load. When it was over, I actually told him that it was spectacular to watch. Because I enjoyed watching this guy show-off, I began to feel somewhat hypocritical about being turned off by being approached for sex in the sauna, even annoyed on occasion and yet fully enjoying this man's incredible performance. I'll have to think about this one.  
  





Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl