Haulover Beach : Clothing Optional


If you drive on I95 South to Collins Avenue in Southern Florida you'll eventually see signs for the Haulover Marina.  From the highway, it seems like an unassuming boat marina but looks can be deceiving. There's an underpass on the North side of the marina which leads to a beach path to a totally legal nude beach. Signs simply warn the unsuspecting that on the  other side of the sign, one will encounter nude men and women enjoying the sand and the sun. The beach is positioned on a lovely section of Bal Harbour, Florida. There are no cabanas on the beach but you can rent chairs and umbrellas and there are showers to wash off the sand when you're heading home. There is a gay beach area and also a beach for straight couples but I did see gay men on the straight beach and straight couples on the gay beach.  I observe that the dicks are more impressive on the straight beach and the asses are more fun to look at on the gay beach. I shot these photos and my video (below) on Friday of last week and I did so quite openly. No one complained. I also had a photographer friend shoot some nudes of me which I'll post on this blog on my birthday in January, along with other nude photographs shot during the year at various clothing optional beaches I visited. They are my age marker photos. 















Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl